|Price||$95.00 - $300.00|
|Support Term||1 year|
|Setup and Interface|
|Service and Support|
Your Members is designed to allow you to build a paywall into your blog or turn it into a membership site quickly and easily. It handles everything from registration and payment to content and video security, drip feeding to reoccurring subscriptions, all in a single WordPress plugin. One interesting feature is support for drip-feeding, so that members have progressive access to more content, according to a predetermined schedule. Which, for example, can be used for upselling purposes.
Your Members also has plugins itself, a.k.a. add-ons or modules, which extend functionality:
- The standard included Mail Manager allows using either MailChimp (as an externally managed maillist service) or the built-in WP mail service, to handle email campaigns to your members, which of course can be further fine-tuned in targeting, and has interesting features such as message scheduling (!) which e.g. permits setting up an individual communications calendar for each member individually (e.g. a welcome message, another one week after signing up, another a month later, etc.).
Other available plugins (included in higher-range versions of Your Members) are:
- Facebook plugin, which allows setting up protected for-sale content in Facebook, managed from within WordPress (by Your Members).
- Adaptive Pricing plugin, which allows changing the price of your product (i.e. content bundles or membership packages) depending on time and sales volume.
- Secure Stream module, which allows selling streaming media content that is solidly protected against access via other means (e.g. from another site) and also protects against link sharing; supports several CDNs e.g. Amazon to host the media files in the cloud.
- You Minder plugin, which protects against password sharing and gives admins information and flexible tools to deal with password sharers.
- InviteApe plugin, which is (almost) a referral program plugin minus support for financial rewards. In other words, it allows your members to promote your site or service, and gives you the tools to track who referred who, but you’ll have to deal with (manage) the rewards yourself, if and when applicable.
Support for Your Members comes in terms of one year each. Upgrades are free for one year; after that, upgrades can be obtained via the extensible 1-year support packages.
An interesting other service is the Reselling and White Label option for Your Members; if you’re a site developer who builds and then hands off websites for your clients to further run and maintain them, you can get licenses for Your Members at reselling (discounted) prices, varying according to volume, and with or without the Your Members brand (a.k.a. the white label license).
About support offered for Your Members: that is handled typically through their support forum. Premium support, offered via a premium access section of their support forum, requires a support membership (fee) as does one-on-one support, via email or directly. This last is to be arranged case per case.